We receive material from Artists around the world!
SUBMISSIONS FOR ISSUE # 1: BEAUTY
DEADLINE: April 22, 2018.
Submit 10-12 photographs along with your artist/project statement (statement must be in the text of the email not as an attachment please), following the guidelines below:
Try to submit images that haven´t already been published in any other side. We prioritize unpublished works.
Limit your submission to 12 images, no more.
Please, ATTACH the image files, not embed them.
1. IMAGE FILE SPECIFICATIONS:
– jpg files only.
– High Quality
– Do NOT include borders or watermarks
2. FILE NAMING:
– Name the files with your first name and last name, and a number.
– Use the same name that you list in your email as your name.
– No spaces, dashes, parenthesis or other non letter/number characters. You can put an underscore between first and last name if you would like.
Example for “John Doe” = JohnDoe1.jpg, JohnDoe2.jpg etc.
– Subject line of your email should indicate which issue you are submitting for – issue # or name.
– Send your images in 1 email.
– Try to ATTACH the image files not embed them, a zip file is fine.
– Put all information (below) as text in your email not as attached documents.
4. INCLUDE WITH YOUR ENTRY:
Name – First (given) name, then Last (surname) name.
Location: where you live.
Team: Names of the team participating in the production and social networks’ names.
– Titles for your photographs in a numbered list. Write out EACH title as you would want it to appear and please have the list numbers match your file numbers. (in the text of the email).
– URL for more of your work – preferably your own portfolio (website), or flickr or facebook or behance or instagram or tumblr or a blog, etc., in the text of the email.
Submissions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or have difficulty sending your images, please email us.
By submitting photos for publication in POSTA Magazine, you are stipulating to us that you own copyright to these photographs or have permission from the copyright holder to submit these photographs. You are granting POSTA Magazine a non-exclusive license to use the photograph in its submitted form, subject to re-sizing to fit the magazine format, for publication on the POSTA website for as long as the website exists. Please note that back issues of POSTA may remain available in the archive for as long as the website exists. If an image is used as a cover to the magazine you are granting POSTA Magazine permission to use it for promotion on sites such as facebook.com and to put the POSTA logo on it.